Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This spot leaves me cold...and confused.

Would somebody please explain this commercial to me. The man in the blue car tosses a snowball at the man in the silver car as silver car is leaving for work. It appears that the man in the silver car starts the snowball rolling before driving down the mountain. The snowball keeps missing him and eventually engulfs and removes the parked blue car to give silver car a space. Whose blue car is it? Not the man at the top of the mountain who hadn't left yet. A.I don't get it. B. If I did, I doubt I would find it funny. C. Why does the snowball take out the blue car? And how would the snowballer know that there is nobody in it? This seems to me to be a muddle, murderous mess. If I'm missing something, please let me know.

P.S. I don't know why it says this was posted at 6:44 am. It was posted at 9:40.

No comments:

Post a Comment