Wednesday, January 12, 2022

PREFERED HEALTH CARE LIES!


For several years I've been reasonably happy with Medica coverage. Still I considered changing to another  plan until I saw a commercial in which they said they changed their name to Preferred and offered extra benefits I needed. So I decided to stick with them. Now that I have, I find they lied about those extra benefits. In addition,  I have had two  expensive  copays I didn't have before, and received a letter denying payment for a  routine visit to my primary care physician by their holding company United Health Care.  The upshot is that I am stuck with Preferred for another year and anticipate more problems and expenses. I intend to be a thorn in their side, and if you are unfortunate enough to be stuck with them as well, I suggest you question every overcharge.



No comments:

Post a Comment