Tuesday, April 16, 2024

FROM YUMMY TO YUCK.

 There are many food products that have proven to be successful despite their tasteless mediocrity. The one that comes immediately to mind are Pop Tarts. I had Pop Tarts for breakfast this morning, or at lease half of one, and found it a completely unsatisfying experience, not unlike, I would imagine, eating cardboard sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. This surprised me because I remember liking them. Did they change the formula? Have my taste buds matured? Who knows? But I am aware of other seemingly popular products that are equally distasteful, like Hostess coffee cakes, (unlike Drake's) and several flavorless treats from Little Debby (Debbie?). If anybody actually reads my ravings, I could expect them to submit their own favorite yucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment