Wednesday, February 7, 2024

I WORK SO MANY JOBS.

 At 81 I am supposed to be retired,  but I have never been so busy working for my doctors, my banks.my computer company. Once you finally get through to your doctor after waiting for 20 minutes you get an appointment weeks away. When the time comes they call you to make sure you'll keep the appointment and if you are not home the message demands that you call them back. Reaching banks is a chore and when you do the recorded voice refuses to let you speak to a human being. In most cases I have to leave the house and go directly the distant bank to solve the problem they created. Comcast is worst of all. They continually screw up my service, pretend it's my fault, then connect me with someone in India for a 20-minute phone call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment