Monday, January 29, 2024

LABCORP WHERE ARE YOU?

YesterdayI got a note from my cardiologist advising me to visit a local Labcorp and have a blood test. In looking up their locations I found that the Labcorp nearest to me was at 2601 37th Avenue. but when I called to make an appointment I got the usual jumping-through hoops runaround that ever doctor, bank, and corporation uses today to avoid ever speaking with a human customer. But since they said an appointment wasn't necessary I headed for the lab. What I didn't realize was that 37th Avenue in Miami has an insane numbering system, so after several false stops and lots of walking I reached the actual 2601 only to discover that Labcorp was not there and had moved nearly a year before. I  wouldn't have minded so much if I was 22, but at 81 I was to put it politely pissed off at Labcorp for leaving false information on the Internet proving you can't trust anything you read on the Internet. If you have an appointment with any of the many, many Labcorp locations,  I suggest you make sure it still exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment