Monday, September 20, 2021

GRRRRRRR.

 Just when I thought Comcast (AKA Xfinity) couldn't get more obnoxious and irritating, they reach a new low. Today they have inactivated my remote, adding all kinds of ineffective new operating rules, and in an attempt to push their lousy voice-activated feature, made watching TV super complicated. I followed their instructions for activating a new remote. It didn't work, though they required me to attempt it four times, all failures. I am told that all cable companies are miserable to deal with but Comcast must be the worst. I'd change services, but I'm sure Comcast would make even that incredibly exhausting and complex. I should have known that their voice control would always be trouble when I requested "Channel 300" and kept getting "The 300 Spartans."

The following is from Google's answer to the question, "Is Comcast really that bad?

Comcast earned Consumerist's “Worst Company in America” title twice, first in 2010 and again this year, 2014. It ranks at the very bottom of the American Consumer Satisfaction Index, underperforming even the rest of the cable industry, where “high prices, poor reliability, and declining customer service” are endemic.Aug 19, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment