Thursday, September 9, 2021

For the past three months, I have had nothing but trouble with my Consumer Cellular phone. It had all kinds of features which I didn't want, and despite many calls to their customer service center no employee could figure out how to remove them. The phone rang constantly to report information I didn't need including super-loud alerts for kidnappings hundreds of miles away. None of my myriad recent calls to Consumer Cellular were answered, oftentimes I was hung up on, and when I left my number for a promised returned call, no call came. The other night I spent an hour on the phone with a new technician who gave me instructions on how to program the phone to my liking. After an exhaustive session I praised him to his supervisor and felt that all was well. Now, the following day I find I have lost all my contacts and now this troublesome phone is useless to me. Consumer Cellular used to be a reasonable, dependable company. Sad to say they have become totally incompetent and completely unhelpful. No wonder they have an 81% negative rating. Now they are asking all their customers to shell out $35.00 for a replacement phone for their old model, which will soon no longer work. Do yourself a favor. Find another provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment