Friday, August 16, 2024

GRRRRRRRR.


I can't say enough how much I despise Comcast/Xfinity and their maddening recorded so-called Customer Service. Their recorded shrew has been programmed to never respond to any reasonable request and speaking to a human being is out of the question unless you want to add another expensive service and then you get connected. My biggest gripe? Every few weeks they demand that I sign in again for my e-mail, but they always insist I typed then wrong password. I am then required to jump through hoops to get another password that they approve of to access my e-mail. Today's main hoop was calling their 800 number where I had to wait 20 minutes to get connected. I think if Trump is elected, almost everything we need to do on a daily basis will be like dealing with Comcast. God help us!


No comments:

Post a Comment